Saturday, March 8, 2008

Culture Shock


As you all know, or at least ought to know by now, I have been working on 'Culture Shock' for a while now.   What is 'Culture Shock'?  

Culture Shock is aimed at being a boutique/show room housing the best of Africa's latest, hottest, trend savvyest about to be big or already quite well known designers out there.  As well as some of my own designs and Afro-centric clothing accessories and other trinkets and treasures that I think you might all appreciate.

And to give you all a taster as to some of the sorts of things I would like to present you in the not so distant future I've set up this blog where I'll put up information on what's going on with Culture Shock and some interesting things that I think you will all like or might be interested in seeing in the show room.  So be sure to show you're interest in the things you particularly like so I can get cracking with bringing in all your favorites. :)

I hope you like what you see...

No comments: